Buckwheat is a good source of magnesium, essential for relaxing the body. It is a traditional and popular food in countries like Russia, Ukraine, France and Poland. one of the best ingredient, Buckwheat is rich in vitamins E, B1 and B2, protein, carbohydrates, fiber, phosphorus, magnesium, copper, zinc, manganese, selenium and iron. It is recommended to eat regularly. antioxidants in buckwheat can help fight cancer or heart disease.
Buckwheat is a nutritious and energizing. very rich in protein, it contains amino acids. A nutritious food with low calories. It is used in the treatment of hemorrhoids, venous insufficiency, liver disease, retinal hemorrhages, gastrointestinal bleeding and kidney disease, scarlet fever, hemoptysis, fever gauze, glaucoma, physical and intellectual overexertion. Choline, a substance that is found in buckwheat, is a very good liver tonic that helps the liver to regenerate and eliminate toxins. The plant contains flavones, antocianosides, fatty acids, starch, fat, B vitamins, vitamin P, glucose, mineral salts. External use: – Swelling, bruising, inflammation, capillary fragility – as compress, poultice.
Here are the best reasons to follow the diet with buckwheat
- It contains no gluten and it is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- It is a real “medicine” for the Cardiovascular System (lowers bad cholesterol, lowers blood pressure and prevents excessive blood clotting).
- Protection against breast cancer and other hormone-dependent cancers. converted to enterolactone and enterodiol in the human system, substances similar to estrogen, but which reduce the risk of cancer and hormonal imbalances in women.
- Contains no chemicals. Buckwheat grows, so fast that it does not require pesticides or other harmful substances.
- It is perhaps the best source of easily digestible protein. That makes it a perfect substitute for meat, especially for those who follow diets or vegan diet.
- Can help control your diabetes. Many studies found that buckwheat may be used in controlling diabetes.
- Helps fluid retention. get rid of Water retention. Buckwheat can help flush the body of water and help keep the belly slim.
- It helps in weight loss.
- It is a type yang food, Macrobiotic diet.. Macrobiotics is an oriental theory that is essential for promoting longevity and well-being.